Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Whole Nine Yards(2000)


Stars: Bruce Willis,Mathew Perry, Amanda Peet,Natasha Henstridge,Michael Clark Duncan

I watched this comedy release from year 2000 yesterday ,though i had already seen it twice before but just wanted to have a laugh so .Mathew Perry and Bruce Willis were my reasons to watch it again and none of them disappoints me not even the third time.

The plot was simple and funny.I think revealing the plot damages a movie and i don't want to be the one doing it,just a synopsis.Bruce plays Jimmy "The Tulip" Tudeski an ex-hitman with 17 murders to his credit moves next door to our sweet n always funny Mathew who plays Nicholas 'Oz' Oseransky a dentist fed up of his wife and life .At work he has Jill played by Amanda as friend and his receptionist who has a very unique career choice.What happens then is a total fun riot.

The movie was really funny at some parts specially Mathew he has always been a great actor and in a frustrated and sweet dentist's role he is really good.Bruce Willis can always trust this man ,he is so good which ever genre u put him in.surprise was Amanda when i saw the movie for the first time but she looks better each time i see the movie.Mathew for me was the best of them all .

I liked the movie ,had some good laugh and went to bed with a smile on my face.

No comments: