Sunday, August 15, 2010

Inception (2010)


Directed By: Christopher Nolan

Written By: Christopher Nolan

Few months back I saw a movie called "Avatar" and I was convinced that it was the limit to a man's imagination taking a physical shape but today after watching Inception I have to say it has made me rethink and challenge this conviction of mine .Inception belongs to that very exclusive class of movies which attained immortality and are even today admired, loved and studied.

I like writing about what I felt in and after a movie but this time I cannot write about how I felt when i was watching the movie coz the movie never gave me a chance to feel anything as it just kept pushing my mind all 2 hrs and 28 minutes of its run time. But yes I would like to write how I feel after I saw the movie. If you really keeping looking for movies that will blow your mind Inception is just the perfect watch for you.

Christopher Nolan known for awesome movies like Dark Knight, Memento, The Prestige has made a movie that will ease his flight from great directors to legendary director. Whatever I may write in praise of this movie will never be enough and appropriate for the level this movie has touched. Inception brings together an awesome cast which lives up to the expectation of not just the director but the story. The special effects of this movie are stunning and a few of them will leave you dumbstruck. The central theme of this movie is brilliant or better said is genius. One of the best I have ever seen and will ever see, its just like a Halley's Comet which is visible only after every 75-76 years, a rarity that comes only once in decades.

All I can say is that Inception is one of the best movies ever and will definitely find a way among the top 10 movies of all times. There is a saying "Aim for the moon and you will end up among the stars" the same thing happened with me as I went to watch this movie but with a little twist. I took off expecting at the maximum to reach the stars but I found myself on the moon after the movie ended. I can guarantee that Inception will amaze you beyond your expectation and I would be ready to take any backlash if it doesn't gives you that endocrine buzz that will give you a high you had  never experienced before.Watch it, please watch it, don't miss it else you will regret it.

Plus : The concept of the movie, the effects, perfect performances and magical direction.

Minus : None for sure.

Rating : 10/10

No comments: